|View printer-friendly version|
The global market for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery was estimated to exceed
“Premvia™ utilizes unique patented technology that allows the crosslinking of collagen and hyaluronic acid and is compatible with cells and tissues,” remarked Dr.
The clearance of Premvia™ in
Share this news via Twitter:
- Click to Tweet: BioTime Receives FDA Premarket Notification Clearance for Premvia 510(k) $BTX http://ctt.ec/fTEG3+
BioTime’s HyStem® family of hydrogels are unique biomaterials that are designed as matrices and scaffolds in medical device, tissue engineering, and regenerative medicine applications. HyStem® hydrogels are distributed and sold worldwide by
Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc. is developing pluripotent stem-cell based therapies in neurology and oncology, including AST-OPC1 oligodendrocyte progenitor cells in spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and stroke, and AST-VAC2, an allogeneic dendritic cell-based cancer vaccine. Asterias stock is traded under the symbol ASTYV.
- BioTime Asia, Ltd., a
Hong Kongcompany, may offer and sell products for research use for BioTime’s ESI BIO Division.
- Cell Cure Neurosciences Ltd. is an
Israel-based biotechnology company focused on developing stem cell-based therapies for retinal and neurological disorders, including the development of retinal pigment epithelial cells for the treatment of macular degeneration, and treatments for multiple sclerosis. ESI BIOis the research and product marketing division of BioTime, providing stem cell researchers with products and technologies to enable them to translate their work into the clinic, including PureStem® progenitors and HyStem® hydrogels.
- LifeMap Sciences, Inc. markets, sells, and distributes GeneCards®, the leading human gene database, as part of an integrated database suite that also includes the LifeMap Discovery® database of embryonic development, stem cell research, and regenerative medicine, and MalaCards, the human disease database.
- LifeMap Solutions, Inc. is a subsidiary of LifeMap Sciences focused on developing mobile health (mHealth) products.
- OncoCyte Corporation is developing products and technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, including PanC-Dx™, with three clinical trials currently underway.
- OrthoCyte Corporation is developing therapies to treat orthopedic disorders, diseases and injuries.
- ReCyte Therapeutics, Inc. is developing therapies to treat a variety of cardiovascular and related ischemic disorders, as well as products for research using cell reprogramming technology.
Statements pertaining to future financial and/or operating results, future growth in research, technology, clinical development, and potential opportunities for
To receive ongoing
Judith Segall, 510-521-3390 ext. 301