|View printer-friendly version|
Additional Experts from
A veteran in big data and consumer technology applications,
“Adding Rafhael Cedeno to our team is a major win for us,” said LifeMap
“This is an exciting time to work in health technology. We are living in
an era characterized by an unprecedented ability to analyze enormous
quantities of data from sources that weren’t easily accessible
previously,” said Mr. Cedeno. “As we work alongside our partners at
In addition, LifeMap Solutions today announced the names of the new
members of the company’s science team from their partner, the
Joel Dudley, PhD, Director of Biomedical Informatics
Elissa Levin, MS, CGC, Head of Genomics and Integrative HealthInnovations
- Rong Chen, PhD, Director of Clinical Genome Informatics
LifeMap Solutions is developing innovative mobile health technology in
partnership with the
Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc. is developing pluripotent stem-cell based therapies in neurology and oncology, including AST-OPC1 oligodendrocyte progenitor cells in spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis and stroke, and AST-VAC2, an allogeneic dendritic cell-based cancer vaccine. Asterias trades publicly under the symbol ASTY.
BioTime Asia, Ltd., a
Hong Kongcompany, may offer and sell products for research use for BioTime’s ESI BIODivision.
Cure Neurosciences Ltd. is an
Israel-based biotechnology company focused on developing stem cell-based therapies for retinal and neurological disorders, including the development of retinal pigment epithelial cells for the treatment of macular degeneration, and treatments for multiple sclerosis.
ESI BIOis the research and product marketing division of BioTime, providing stem cell researchers with products and technologies to enable them to translate their work into the clinic, including PureStem® progenitors and HyStem® hydrogels.
- LifeMap Sciences, Inc. markets, sells, and distributes GeneCards®, the leading human gene database, as part of an integrated database suite that also includes the LifeMap Discovery® database of embryonic development, stem cell research, and regenerative medicine, and MalaCards, the human disease database.
- LifeMap Solutions, Inc. is a subsidiary of LifeMap Sciences focused on developing mobile health (mHealth) products.
- OncoCyte Corporation is developing products and technologies to diagnose and treat cancer, including PanC-Dx™, with three clinical trials currently underway.
- OrthoCyte Corporation is developing therapies to treat orthopedic disorders, diseases and injuries.
- ReCyte Therapeutics, Inc. is developing therapies to treat a variety of cardiovascular and related ischemic disorders, as well as products for research using cell reprogramming technology.
Statements pertaining to future financial and/or operating results,
future growth in research, technology, clinical development, and
potential opportunities for
To receive ongoing
Share this news via Twitter:
- Click to Tweet: BioTime Subsidiary LifeMap Solutions Adds Chief Technology Officer to Leadership Team http://bit.ly/1DRI9Pz